Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bundle Monster Contest Announcement

OMGWTFBBQFTW! I'm so excited, I'm mentally running circles and yelling here, interspersed with a mental happy dance. Smiley I almost never win anything, especially "official" contests like this (extra-especially anything that required work, and wasn't just a random drawing), so I'm super excited about this. I sent the max ten designs, and I don't know which one(s) they picked yet - I probably won't know until they send me the set in mid-late September. But as soon as I do, I'll post about it. I can't wait to see which of mine they chose, not to mention what the other winners designed!

2 comments:

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!