Friday, December 7, 2012

China Glaze New Bohemian Luster

sun
China Glaze Swanky Silk. Two coats, with topcoat. This is from the Fall 2012 duochrome collection, and hopefully you can see here that it goes from a neutral, greenish-gold to a dusty rose gold, in a lovely chrome finish. This was quite pretty, but I think three coats would've been better. Formula was great, if a little thin and sheer, but application was a breeze. It was so delicate and ethereal!
shade
This really reminded me of Black Hills Gold - they make beautiful gold jewelry with combinations of green, yellow and rose gold. I'm pretty sure there's at least one dupe floating around, but I don't own any, so no comps this time.
light box
And because I can never leave a mani alone, I stamped over it! I used Swanky Silk's collection mate, China Glaze Deviantly Daring, and BM315 for the paisley pattern. Not my best work, but it's pretty all the same.

2 comments:

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!