Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bundle Monster Contest

Update: I didn't win, but I ended up buying the set. They are by far the best Bundle Monster plates yet! I use them all the time. They can be purchased on either Amazon or the Bundle Monster website for $21.99.
Once again, I'm trying to win Bundle Monster's new, unreleased stamping plates set.
This is my entry:
Click HERE for the link to my entry, where you'll see a big Vote button in the upper right corner just above the picture. You can vote once per day, every day, until May 13th. Please do! Smiley Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple nail design! That's stunning btw. I hope to start playing around with more nail stamping soon. It looks like so much fun. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ It is fun, and well worth the small amount of effort involved.

      Delete

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!