Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vault 106: Zoya Faye + comp

full sun
The glorious Zoya Faye! This is a beautiful mauvey-pink with that lovely golden glass fleck that the whole Zoya Sunshine collection contains. I didn't take notes,  but I think this might be 2 coats, and definitely no more than three. So sparkly!
lightbox
The gold sparkle really comes to the forefront in indirect lighting.
lightbox
When I first saw Faye, I thought it looked a bit  familiar.
lightbox
If you ignore the copious gold glass fleck in Faye for a moment, you can see that it shares a base with Zoya Pru. Pru is also gorgeous, and has some sparkle, but not in-your-face like Faye. So, if you find Faye's finish overwhelming, go with Pru. If you can't live without bling, get Faye. But you probably don't NEED both. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!