Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daisies

Anybody else ready for spring? As soon as I had Orly Fresh on my tips, I knew it needed some flower action. So, I got out my dotting tool and added some! The pink is Sinful Daredevil, the white is Wet n Wild French White Crème, the orange is an unnamed neon Pumpkin polish and the yellow centers are China Glaze Sunshine Pop.
Here's the very aptly named Orly Fresh on its own, two coats. Lovely jellyish green crème, close to neon but not quite there. I don't use Orly very often, but every time I do, I can't help but think I should use them more often! Formula is awesome and I had almost no clean-up, which is nearly unheard-of for me. Why don't I have and use more Orly's?

1 comment:

  1. This is SO CUTE!! I would love to see this mattified also, I bet it would look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!