Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bundle Monster Contest Entry

Update: I didn't win, but thanks to everyone who voted for my Easter Basket! It was fun, and I might recreate it for my 'official' Easter mani. (And my husband has already promised to get me the Bundle Monster plates for my upcoming birthday...)
Hi Everyone -
I'm posting to beg shamelessly for votes on my Bundle Monster Nail Art Contest entry. I really love stamping, and the new plates look awesome! Smiley
Here's the mani I entered:
Easter Basket
I'm especially happy with the "Easter grass" under the eggs, and how the eggs look almost 3D. And yes, that IS a hand-painted Peep on my thumb. Give Peeps a Chance! Envision World Peeps! Smiley
Hope you like it, too! (No, really, please 'Like' it on the Facebook Contest page HERE! There's a thumbs-up button to the upper right of my photo.) Smiley You can vote once per day until April 20. Thank you!
If you want specifics for colors, technique or anything else, leave a comment or ask via Formspring - I'd be happy to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!