Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stamping Plate Stash Update

It's been awhile since I updated y'all on my stamping plate collection. Since my original post, I've also acquired both Bundle Monster sets. The pics from their website are much easier to show, so here they are, for anyone curious who doesn't already own both sets.

Original set


Newer Set
If you click on each picture, that should take you to the product page for each set, where you can see them better. The original set is okay, and there are some really nice designs, but the edges are sharp and the full-nail designs are tiny (or my nails are too big). The newer set, just released last year, are much better, with well-sized and beautiful designs, a nice backing and blue protective film, so you know that it's been removed before using the plate. Ask me how I know why that's a nice feature. Smiley
If you're interested in stamping, I highly recommend the second set as a great beginner set. The only caveat is that you will have to hunt down a stamper/scraper, because BM doesn't sell them. Smiley
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!