Saturday, October 22, 2011

China Glaze Metallic Crackles

Fashionably late again. Smiley
Tarnished Gold and Cracked Medallion. I couldn't decide which to do first, so I did them both! TG is on index and ring, and CM is on middle and pinky. I really loved how these look over that rich blue. Gorgeous! This is one medium-thick coat of each in full sun.
Oxidized Aqua. This feels so retro '80s! Love it. I played with the coat thickness here, as you can see: thin coat on index, progressively thicker to pinkie. I really like this over neons!

I'm still loving the Crackle trend, even though others might be tired of it. And these foil-finish crackles are beautiful! I'm not saying we need to see any more crackle collections, necessarily, but I'm happy to play with what I've got.
*Disclosure: Some of the products featured in this post were provided by China Glaze for PR purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!