Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here's my St. Patrick's Day mani. Sorry it's late!
Wet n Wild (mystery polish). Celery green creme, 3 coats. This polish is probably at least a decade old, and I have no idea where I got it. It's one of those 'hidden' treasures that I found in a drawer, bought long before my current obsession. The labels you see are the only ones left on the bottle, so since there's no way to know the name, I'm calling it 'ggg', after a well-known OPI polish that I swear this looks just like. (I don't own the OPI, so if anybody has it and can vouch, the second, cooler pic is the most color-accurate on my screen.) It's somewhere between pistachio pudding and green grapes. It kinda gives me lobster claws, but it's so pretty I don't care!
Also, I don't know if it's supposed to do this (like some of the high end square-bottled polishes), but the square cap comes off, for easier handling.
And, here's some clovers! I used Rimmel Camouflage for the darker ones and Pure Ice Free Spirit for the lighter ones. Both of these are gorgeous! I'll have to use each for a full mani some time.
I used this plate for stamping, and it's a no-name fauxnad from evilBay, so the M71 does NOT coincide with Konad M71. I will be posting soon about all the plates I currently own, for reference purposes, so check back if you're curious!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite St. Patrick's manis I've seen. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - i love that green and i love old wet n wild polish's- - -an awesome st p's day mani♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!