Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Franken I Want Candy

I frankened this last summer, after seeing swatches of the infamous Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop. This is two coats, and it doesn't have as much glitter as the original, but it makes me happy. Smiley I used ½ Milani Gems + ½ Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink, with a little extra clear to thin it into jellyishness. I'm not usually a huge fan of pink, but this was fun! I really enjoy frankenduping, since it saves $$ and challenges my creativity, to see justhowclose I can get to the original.
And, since I name all my frankens for songs (and I want this little diddy stuck in *your* head, too scuba diving in menorca), here's the namesake song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback, so please share what's on your mind. For questions or requests, you can also use my Formspring.me in the sidebar. Thanks for reading!